We all hate to lose important data. In case this happens, please make sure the following conditions are respected:
- If the drive makes a suspicious noise, it should be immediately stopped without having to be put into operation again;
- This situation should be treated calmly because any attempt to solve the problem can lead to additional damage and permanent loss of data;
- Stop writing on the storage device which was involved in the loss of data. It should be noted that even when you start Internet Explorer for instance data on the disk are written and the data can be overwritten;
- Eliminate the simplest possible causes, such as the cables that connect the drive to the system or drivers from the operating system;
- If you determine that the problem is physical, it is recommended to avoid software solutions, which can lead to the total or partial destruction of data.
Contact QUARTZ DATA RECOVERY to find out your options and the solutions we can offer you in our laboratory.